Date: Tuesday, May 19th, 2020
Theme for the Night: Last Night of the School Year
Series Title: No Series
Message Title: Reminder to Love & Year End Thoughts.
- This weeks intro was a little shorter. I simply recapped a little of our Stay-At-Home experience.
- Full House Theme Parody Video featuring the Leadership Team. I ran this for a second week because it was just too good to only use once.
- I shared a quick update on what will be happening as we think about the summer months and into fall.
- Since it was our last night of the school year, I created a short slide show of pictures from the past year. It was a chance to remember some of the fun we had as a student ministry prior to our Corona shut down? (https://youtu.be/VuSBbgFJj3w)
- No Game Time this week.
- Our Student Worship Leader led us in two worship songs...
- Unstoppable God
- Good, Good Father
- One of my amazing leaders shared a 5 minute devotional reminding us of the importance to love.
- I shared some closing thoughts and encouraging words as we look to the future.
Jay Higham is a veteran youth worker of over 28 years; having worked with students in the local church and Christian camping settings. Jay is currently serving as the director of family ministry at a church, located in West Virginia. Jay has been married to Amy for over 23 years. Together, they are raising 5 kids, (4 boys and 1 girl). Jay is an aspiring author, blogger, speaker, vlogger, and social media junkie. He is passionate about student ministry, family ministry, and training youth workers to love and serve their students with passion and excellence.